Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Another Day At Work. . .


This man and his wife went on vacation to Jerusalem. While they were there, the wife passed away. We communicated by email and I wrote saying, "You can pay the embalming fee and have her shipped home for about $5,000, or you can have her burried there in the Holy Land without embalming for about $1500." The man thought about it and emailed me his request to have her shipped home. I asked why he would want to spend $5,000 to ship his wife home, when he could spend so much less and have her buried there? The man replied, ". . . long ago a man died over here, and three days later he rose from the dead. . . I just can't take that chance."

5 comments:

Lorilee said...

Ha! Saw that one coming from a mile away...thanks for the chuckle! When I am not wrapped up in house junk, I want to try again to get a blog thing going!
Lorilee :)

Kevin said...

Good one!

mom and dad said...

Thanks for the laugh. Made my day.Love mom

Earl Family said...

Hee Hee

Oma and Opa Mickelsen said...

Sounds like a Morrison Joke! Loved it!