Saturday, June 2, 2007

Tips on making your birthday seem longer

1. Work 2 hours later than planned.
2. Stand for an hour at a cemetery in 98 degree heat.
3. Go see a 3 hour movie that should have only lasted 90 min.

Actually, I had a good birthday. It started by working out at the gym with Tyler and Spencer. Work was a little long but it made me appreciate it when it was over. I did spend an hour at the pool with the Deb and the kids. Tyler took me to dinner at Jack In The Box and then to "Pirates of the Caribbean". It seemed to be an OK movie just a bit longer than it needed to be. All in all, it was a good day. Thanks for the phone calls!

4 comments:

mom and dad said...

So glad you had a good birthday. It was a long one. We are off the hill for a little while. Scouts left earlier than expected. Took us 3 hours to clean bathrooms. Happy Day, love mom

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday!!

Kevin said...

I couldn't agree more about the movie. I think a baseball game was shorter.

Oma and Opa Mickelsen said...

Happy late Birthday.