Saturday, July 28, 2007

VACATION

It has been a great week. Here is a quick recap. The weekend: Burch Reunion (fun was had by all) and Kevakin's Drive Thru Baptism. KaeLynn named the baptism because it reminded her of the McDonalds Drive Thru... it only took a few minutes. Monday: Morrison Open (i lost). Oklahoma production... fabulous! Tuesday: Trip to SLC, Temple Square, Joseph Movie, Brazilian Restaurant. No traffic, excellent time. Wednesday: 4 Wheeler Trek to Almo (rained most of the time... PERFECT). Thursday: went to Twin Falls with Kevin & Wendy. Friday: Another 4 wheeler trip to go up and have lunch with Mom & Dad at their mission site.
Today... Pack, Laundry, Tie up loose ends. Leave in the morning.



3 comments:

Kevin said...

We had a great time with you. Wish you didn't have to go back. Hopefully someday you can just walk across the street and be home.

mom Tolmanb said...

I get on these blogs and everyone is having so much fun!! You really packed it in Craig. Good job. I bet your family hated to see you go. I did and I wasn't even there!

christy jensen said...

I wish I would have had a little more time to spend with you while you were here, but let's not kid ourselves.....it was really to see Kevin :) Thanks for your help with Oklahoma. Having you video it was one less thing I had to think about.