Sunday, July 8, 2007

Willie Nelson and 10,000 of his closest friends

Some thoroughly enjoyed the Willie Nelson concert and others did stitchery to pass the time. The view at the Gorge at George was beautiful and the acoustics were fabulous.
Other than the hot weather, fun was had by all. By the time the concert ended (11:30pm) the temperature was down to 78 degrees or so.
The theme of the concert could have been "Less Bras & More Tattoos". I'm thinking of getting one... at my age i'm starting to sag a bit.

6 comments:

mom and dad said...

I'm sure glad fun was had by all. Deb did you love it too? What's this about tatoo's,? Love mom

Kindall Klan said...

Craig! You crack me up! Deb, I totally love that you were "doing stichery" :) And it DOES look beautiful there....wow!

Crystal said...

You're so funny! Looks like a great time in a beautiful setting.

Anonymous said...

Bet you two had the most teeth there! Good thing it was out doors, you two may have gotten stoned on accident! Looks like hot fun! :)
Lorilee

Kevin said...

Only thing I could think of worse than sitting out in the hot sun on a hot summer day, is sitting in the hot sun on a hot summer day listening to Willie. However, it would have been worth it, just to be with you.

mom and dad said...

I would have listened to Willie if I could have been there with you and Deb. love mom