Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Morrison Open

After reading the USGA rules, I had to change my theory on golf. So I took the family miniature golfing. I watched the golf channel for about an hour before we left and was totally psyched up. Deb said she would keep score and the four of us would compete. Turned out that there was no competition... Kevakin kicked our tails!
Creesh was just happy to be there, Tyler pouted all the way home, and Coltin pushed all the buttons he could. Including his fingers in the shape of an "L" on his forehead.
Now, we have to listen to Tyler making up excuses and challenging Kevakin to bazaar competitions so he can walk away the winner.... boy, what the little kids have to do to keep peace in the house.
Kevakin.... YOU ROCK!

2 comments:

mom and dad said...

Good job to you all. That was a fun day I bet. Wish we could have been with you. Love grandma

christy jensen said...

Way to kick ty's hiney!