Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mt. Rainier





























Since September is the best time to go camping, our family took advantage of the great weather and went to Mt. Rainier. It did take a bit of arm twisting to get Deb to come along, but the excitement of the kids won her over.

Creesh cooked breakfast Saturday morning, Deb took her crocheting project and worked on that for a while and later in the day we all went for a hike.
It still amazes me after all these years of camping at Ohanapecosh, how big the trees are and how beautiful the "old growth forest" really is.

So now we are home, all is well, all is well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks fun. ethan saw the picture of Deb and said "OH, I think she is like Grandma Burch." I told him that was Aunt Deb and he said oh, I forgot. I guess you do look like mom. Becky

Anonymous said...

The camping trip looks fun. Wish I was there. Grandma Burch

mom and dad said...

Looks fun. Quite a bit greener than the Church mountain. But it does look colder than the Church mountain too. Creesh, you can fix breakfast for me anytime. Deb, did you love it?? Like the pictures. Thanks Love mom

Unknown said...

that place looks awesome! Can we come?

Kindall Klan said...

wow, what awesome trees!! That's amazing, I wanna go!!!!

christy jensen said...

That looks like a beautiful place to camp! Deb, you look thrilled to be there. Always got to have the hands busy huh?