Friday, September 28, 2007

My Dad Is Going Crazy...And Now I Am!

In case you haven't noticed, my dad is turning a bit hippie...I can't even figure out why. Ha ha. He got tie dye door beads with a Greatful Dead bear on it...I don't know what i am going to do. He is always playing this hill billy music. He cant stop talking about "Hot Buttered Rum" and is always playing it on his computer just loud enough to keep the kids up at night and for mom to get a headache. haha. Now he has gone one step further. He just got a set of sheets tie dyed and a couple of pillow cases. I told him that it looked like he ate a butt load of skittles and threw up everywhere. I'm sure that he will take a picture for everyone and put it on the blog. Oh i almost forgot! I walked into my dad's bathroom and somethin' came over me. It wasn't the smell i was expecting. He lights incense while he takes showers. I just had to ask him if we needed to have a man-to-man talk about the effects of drugs and that I didn't like the fact that it smelled like he smoked doobies in the bathroom. Ha ha. I just thought that I would let everyone know what im living with. Ha ha. He is a pretty good guy but just a bit embarrassing when all the friends come over. He doesn't know that I'm posting this and I bet that he will delete it as soon as he finds out. He will prolly change his password and never let me on the computer again but oh well. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. hope y'all have a nice day,


Tyler J. Morrison


P.S. I would really like it if you would maybe call my dad and tell him not to get angry with me and make my pre-arrange because of this. Ha ha

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fishy,
I will save you! Come stay with us! We will drive you crazy in a different kind of way! Hang in there! Never would have thought about throwing up Skittles, but I do think you are on to something there to describe tie-dye.
Lorilee :)

mom and dad said...

Ty, I'm so sorry. Guess coming to Oakley was a good idea after all. Hang in there until we can set you free, ha ha. This too shall pass. Love Grandma Morrison

Anonymous said...

Ty,
I think the term for what you are dealing with is "midlife crisis". Wow, good luck with that! At least your Dad is fun. Enjoy!
Becky

Kindall Klan said...

Tyler, you crack me up! I'm glad you can have such a good attitude. Wouldn't life be boring without that awesome dad of yours? :)

Anonymous said...

Tyler I feel for you. At least you only have your dad to deal with. Remember when you lived in Nampa and we had to deal with our dads together. That was tough.:) It can only get better as time goes on.
Love,
Charity

Earl Family said...

Ty - you crack me up! Throwing up Skittles? Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh. KK

duke of earl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashleyboice said...

that is so funny...especially the part about the incense...hahaaa.

christy jensen said...

I feel your pain Ty.....I feel your pain.