Sunday, November 4, 2007

Fall Back

What a good weekend to get an extra hour of sleep. Yesterday morning we took off to Spokane for a couple of reasons... First, Tyler wanted to go to the Moses Lake Chiefs playoff football game. While he witnessed that team loose in the last 12 seconds, Deb, Creesh, Kevakin & I went clothes shopping. I'm glad I only have to do that once a year. It was time to get new suits, shirts, etc. Later we picked Ty up at the football stadium and went to "Hockey Armour" to look at some used goalie pants for Ty. While we were there the owner of the store gave us 6 tickets to the Chiefs vs. Vancouver Giants game. The game went into overtime and then a sudden death shootout. Chiefs lost 2-1. It was a very exciting game. We then waited for about an hour after the game so the kids could get Dustin Tokarski's autograph. That put us in bed well after midnight. Now, it is time to get ready for church. Happy Sabbath to all.

4 comments:

mom and dad said...

Boy, you really had an exciting and filled weekend. Did Ty go to the game by himself? Sounds like fun. Love mom

Kevin said...

I love the Fall Back time as well. Makes me happy!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great Saturday. John & Skyler are going to the BSU-Utah State game Saturday. Strange, huh?

Love, Grandma Burch

Unknown said...

looks like a fun weekend - even though I have no opinion about hockey - could take or leave it I guess - maybe if I ever went to a live game...