Sunday, December 23, 2007

Home Teaching



Last Sunday Ty & I went home teaching at Merle & Cynthia Hardy's house... Deb won't let us go home teaching any more!

Merle taught Ty & I how to make Christmas Tree Ornaments out of eggs and declared a fierce competition. The looser would buy the winner a dozen eggs.
Pictured are a few our family made. "Tyler's Best" is not pictured. He gave it to his friend, Chandler before I could get a picture of it. It was a tractor inside the egg with brown yolk spewing out. It looked really good.

Everyone at the house participated including the missionaries. The competition escalated and fun was had by all... Deb just wants her kitchen back.
It's been an eggciting week. Merle, when you buy the victory eggs, I like the jumbo grade A!


4 comments:

Earl Family said...

They look awesome!! Well done. You should know that going to Merle's house is danger in itself. Last time I went there I ended up making a million rhubarb pies (Merle makes the most amazing pies I've ever tasted) and I gained like 50 pounds!

mom and dad said...

Wow where did all the talent come from? Good job. Deb, hang in there. It seems like we tell you that every blog. Love mom Can't wait to see you all this week. Guess the eggs will be too fragile to bring to show us.Good luck. Be careful going by mail boxes k?

The Grigg Family said...

Nice glasses Craig! you look very sophisticated!

HANNAH

mom Tolmanb said...

Great eggs!! I knew a lady once a while back who crafted eggs. And I'm telling you, it was incredible! I wish I knew if she was still around. Would have to set you up with her. And...was that glasses I saw on Craig????? Love ya Aunt Sherie