Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hippie of the Family

What a great show! Hannah & Tyler (the butternuts pictured) had a wonderful time. The show started with The Waybacks at 7:30 p.m.

Then Hot Buttered Rum took the stage about 9:00 for about a 2 1/2 hour set. For my own info and in the spirit of journal keeping here is the set list: I'm Still Here, Amanda Lynn, Spider, Firefly, The Crest, Waterpocket Fold, Guns Or Butter, Always Be The Moon, Up On Cripple Creek, Honey Be, Be Kind Boys, Brain Damage > Eclipse with encore: Pay Your Dues (The Woes And The Lows). The venue was awesome and we were joined by about 400 of our closest friends.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dad made me hug some guy i never met.
Ty

Anonymous said...

Well i still think that Ty would have kept the dreds on....he would have fit in perfect!!!
Hannah
PS who's the hottie with the tye dye????;)

mom and dad said...

You guys make me laugh. Good job. Thanks for the pictures and the update. Love mom and grandma