Thursday, March 13, 2008

Moses Lake Drill Team

We are real happy for the Moses Lake National Champs, however this isn't the reason I am posting this newspaper clipping.
Last night this photo was published on the front page of the Columbia Basin Herald (our local newspaper).
As a side note, Creesh just returned from her "tune-up" at the dyslexic clinic yesterday, and I am glad to report that with a little more work this spring she will be back on task.
I think that perhaps after her schooling she could even apply for the editor position at the Columbia Basin Herald.
The capshun undr the pitsur tels it al.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness! Is that for real? Sooo funny? You for sure should send it to Jay Leno's Headlines.

Kindall Klan said...

TELL me that's not real!! I second Crystal-- send it to Leno!

Colleen Donovan said...

Hahaha!! I was thinking something along those lines while I was reading it. What a joke! :(

Unknown said...

awww Craig - don't tease him/her! Clearly she didn't learn her A's in school - that's one of the harder letters!

Anonymous said...

Word! That's not the only one either. There was another one on the next day's sports page with all the a's as u's. I think it's part of the new Interchangeable Vowel Act.

Kevin said...

I think whoever wrote the caption was actually at the competition. This is truly the effect dance competitions have on a person.