Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's Been A Fair Week

The Grant County Fair ended today and we picked up all the kid's "stuff". Creesh and Kevakin received blue, red and white ribbons for their scout and young womens projects. We didn't worry about their projects making weight, or pooping all over our yard.
We calculate that they made about $0.17 per pound. Not baaaaaaad.... just a little lamb humor there.
Our congradulations to all the cousins that took animals to the fair and did so well. We are very proud of you. As for Creesh and Kevakin.... Nice Job!

4 comments:

mom and dad said...

GREAT JOB KIDS!!! We are proud of you. Made it all worth while huh?? Good job Deb getting it all together. Takes a mom to get it done. Love mom and grandma M.

Earl Family said...

Ok that made me giggle a little.

Good job Hailey and Coltin!(and Deb...we know who *really* needs those ribbons)

We miss you.

mom Tolmanb said...

I agree with mom and KaeLynn.I am proud that you even do it. I never got into that stuff. I guess basketball and soccer took over. :) Good job.

Unknown said...

not baaaad guys!! those are my kind of fair entries!!