Friday, August 15, 2008

Good Day

Kevin surprised us with a visit last night after attending the Washington State Funeral Director's Convention. He took us to dinner at Denny's Restaurant, rented the movie "Vantage Point" and watched the Olympics until everyone fell asleep about midnight. Then, he headed to the airport at 7:30 this morning. Who would think that an unplanned Thursday night would turn out to be so special.
Thanks Kevin for a short but wonderful vacation. The movie has been added to my "Top Ten".

2 comments:

mom Tolmanb said...

Kevin is full of surprises. He surprised us a few days ago (also Kerry). He didn't stay as long though!!! boohoo. And the movie...we've watched it twice in the last week. Good movie!!!

Kevin said...

It's always a great time coming to your house. The only problem is that when I get there, I don't want to go work I just want to hang out.

Thanks for having me.